"Once I put the cloak and the helmet on, you have to hold me back." — Michael Fassbender
★ Come on, I’ll take care of you- You promise?- Yeah, I promise
On the set of The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby
does anyone else literally get stressed out by how many shows they need to watch like
- "oh is the second season of that out?"
- "but i need to watch that one too-"
- "but all of my friends are telling me to watch that one"
lorde’s 17 and shes expected to smile and wave and be perfectly fine in front of millions like hell i get nervous standing up to get off the bus, ya’ll need to leave her alone
britney spears could do it when she was 17
britney spears had a mental breakdown years later as a result of being put on a silver platter for the media and public this is such a gross response i can’t believe so many people have reblogged this
i wonder if my first follower still follows me
James McAvoy by Brian Moody, September 2006 [HQ×2, MQ×2, LQ×14] pt.3
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
i have 3 moods:
- skips every song on my ipod
- lets the music play without interruption
- plays the same song on repeat for days
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.
I find it very interesting that most people who ship Cherik see Erik as the top & dominant/sexual one and Charles as the bottom & emotional virgin. Let me remind you that Erik spent a great deal of his life knowing only pain at the hands of other people which would not lend itself well to being entirely comfortable with intimacy and Charles was the handsome player hitting on every girl who passed his way in college. He even had an original pick up line.
Rethink your smut!
It honestly breaks my heart to think that somewhere in the world right now, Jennifer Lawrence (in addition to multiple other women) may very well be crying her eyes out because her privacy has been greatly compromised in one of the most awful ways possible. This is so fucking disgusting and whoever did this is a fucking low-life pig.